We are looking for a Project Assistant.
Proposed employment conditions
Position: Administrative Officer
– part-time contract for a fixed period (from December 2017 to 30.11.2018): average of 20 working hours per week
– Place of work: Poland, Kraków, Faculty of Food Technology
– gross remuneration: 1800 PLN / month
– the employee will be paid for the length of service and the statutory bonus
– flexible working hours (possibility of dividing the hours into different days of the week in different intensity)
– work in a young international team with good atmosphere, and the necessary support
– attractive salary
– opportunity to gain useful experience, develop and propose own solutions to improve the team’s performance.
1. fluent knowledge of English and Polish
2. minimum secondary education (preferred higher)
3. Communication in spoken and written language
– experience in the implementation of international projects (in particular educational);
– ability to work under pressure of time,
– ability to manage your work time,
– independence in action,
– focus on the goals.
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the selected candidates to appoint the interview – this will be done on the continuous basis starting from 27th Nov 2017.